Sr ICT infrastructure Project Manager
Manage ICT infrastructure project implementation within project boundaries (time, scope, budget & quality) on a European scale.
The tasks can be described as follows:
Ø Drive the initiation, design and implementation of ICT infrastructure projects to secure successful ICT project implementation for one or multiple division(s) in Europe
Ø Partner with the business and internal ICT team to drive and embed change throughout the ICT infrastructure, including the required communication and change management to anchor a sustainable ICT infrastructure transformation
Ø Utilize and leverage (internal and external) expertise and best practices while abiding to the project management methodology and ICT architecture standards, securing successful delivery of the ICT project
Ø Drive and organize smooth handover and knowledge transfer to secure sustainable operations within ICT-services
To qualify for the position you must meet the following requirement:
· Minimum bachelor degree in computer sciences with strong focus on ICT infrastructure
· Minimum 5 years’ experience leading medium and big sized, long term ICT infrastructure projects
· Experience with project management in a dynamic and international environment
· Experience working in an industrial production environment
· ICT infrastructure knowledge in a Microsoft based infrastructure environment with preferably knowledge and affinity with hosted and cloud based solutions
· In-depth knowledge of and experience with project methodologies (e.g.: Prince II, etc.)
· Strong team player with leadership qualities
· Strong in communication on all business levels
· Change management experience (aligning stakeholders from different backgrounds and different company and national cultures)
· Written and spoken English required. Written and spoken German is a nice to have.
· Team player, flexible and willingness to travel.
· Hands-on mentality with a strong focus to deliver results within time, quality and budget
What does our client offer?
They offer an interesting and versatile job with good primary and secondary conditions in an open, informal international organization with opportunity for personal development.