security engineer (UK)
Security engineer (UK)
We are not looking for people who do not want to continue to develop themselves, who want to do the same for years and who have never worked for an employer or client, greater than 100 FTEs. It would be better if you could apply for a job elsewhere.
We are e3, a specialist in the field of information security and market leader in Europe for protection against data leaks. We have large clients (including in healthcare, high tech, industry and banks) and enough technical challenges. e3 has 70 FTEs, spread over Switzerland, Germany and the Netherlands. The team in Eindhoven is urgently looking to expand with a security engineer. Our ambition is to expand our leading position in the Benelux. If you want to work in an office, you can do so at the vibrant Strijp S complex in Eindhoven.
What makes us unique?
We implement security solutions for the business, they are the owner of the data and the employees. We are very driven to continuously improve and to keep the quality high. We will challenge you in this. We have an open culture and just as we listen to our customers, we also listen to you. Your input and feedback is important to us.
What do your first months with us look like?
Despite the fact that you already know a lot, we will train you (we expect 1 - 2 months). Some of this will take place in Switzerland. We have our own training environment ready for you, supported by training videos and training from our technology partners. You will certify yourself as soon as possible with our technology partners. One of us will be your buddy and guide you.
After your training, you will come into action in our projects with our clients. All your knowledge will then be put to good use with our clients. You continuously expand your knowledge because we want you to continue to develop yourself. We make the resources available for this purpose.
Types of assignments
- Implementing security solutions such as Data Loss Prevention, Data Classification, Cloud Protection Systems, including e3- CASB (Cloud access security brokers) and e3 - CDPG (Cloud data protection gateways).
- Integrating the security solutions in the customer environment.
- Developing custom interfaces to other data sources and or monitoring/reporting solutions.
- Implementing any other technical security measures.
- Completed relevant technical bachelor or master program
- Dutch and English in words and in writing (German and/or French is an advantage).
- Entrepreneurial and "eager to learn".
- You communicate easily and professionally with everyone.
- Team player but also self-reliant.
- You go for quality.
- You are used to time pressure.
- Possible experience in multiple functional (security) areas such as DLP, SIEM, Log management, Security Analytics, VPN, CASB, CDPG, Splunk, Windows, Linux, Network technology (incl. VPN), IDS, IPS.
- In addition, you are willing to travel in our working area of the Benelux.
Your terms of employment
In addition to very nice colleagues, we offer you space for personal development (which we also greatly appreciate). You will also receive a good salary, a flexible mobility scheme that suits you best and additional terms of employment that match your level, ambition and needs. We will take good care of you and you can always work from home if it suits you.
Providing a VOG will be part of the application procedure.
We will be happy to tell you all about the organisation, the role and e3!